DON'T GO INTO RETIREMENT WITHOUT A PLAN
Have you struggled to find new and interesting ways to promote your senior center? You’re not alone!
But now you have a fantastic new resource at your fingertips—thanks to your NISC membership.
In partnership with the Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging (MCOA), NISC is releasing Marketing Tools for Any Senior Center, authored by Barrie Atkin of Atkin Associates LLC.
Inside this comprehensive handbook, you’ll find:
- Tips on how to write a marketing plan
- Sample ads, press releases, logos, and flyers that you can adapt for your center
- Advice on how to name your center, plan an event, build partnerships, use social media, and leverage volunteers
- And much, much more!
The handbook is members-only benefit for NISC or MCOA members. Other Senior Center State Associations can use it if they are involved with the NISC State Association Team and with permission from MCOA.
Download your copy of Marketing Tools for Any Senior Center on NISC Crossroads today!
To download your copy:
- Go to NISC Crossroads.
- Click on the “Members Library” tab near the top of the page.
- Open the “NISC Members Only Documents” folder on the left side of the window below.
- Open the folder labeled “1 – Member Benefit Documents”.
- Check the box to the left of the document you wish to download, and then click “Download” in the toolbar above the files.
Not a NISC member? Join now to get access to this valuable resource, plus many more member benefits: http://ift.tt/2f9hPOT.
[Read More ...]
Post a Comment